Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Nivea Pure & Natural Milk & Honey Lip Balm | Review

Here's a short and sweet review of Nivea's Pure & Natural Milk & Honey lip balm because there isn't much to say about it honestly, other than the fact that this is hands down my favourite lip balm of all time.

Come to think of it, I've actually tried a lot of Nivea's lip balms and for the most part I like them all (except for the "Pearly Shine" one which smells funny, isn't that moisturising and makes my lips purple). Their "Fruity Shine Strawberry" lip balm is really nice; it smells good and gives a nice tint to the lips. Their Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia is what I use before bed and once again smells DEVINE (can we sense a theme here? Nivea has their smells on lock down!) and is also really moisturising.

But the #1 spot for me will always be the Pure & Natural Milk & Honey. I'm about to finish my second tube and I'm already feeling anxious that I'll run out before I have a chance to pick up a replacement.

What I like most about it is that it isn't waxy! I don't know when waxy lip balms became a "thing" but I really wish they would just go away. Did it come with the EOS lip balms fad? Does anyone really even like the EOS balms except for their smells? I've certainly bought a few of the EOS balms which I like to call "egg-balms" because let's be honest, their packaging is so damn cute. But as far as real moisturisation goes, the Egg-balms leave a lot to be desired.

Anyway, the Nivea Milk & Honey balm is a definite must-buy as far as I'm concerned. 10/10!

No comments:

Post a Comment